News & Press Releases
DOGGIE DRAWING — License your DOG by December 31 and enter for a chance to win a PRIZE!
DOGGIE DRAWING RULES
• Owner may enter one (1) time for each dog licensed before December 31, 2015.
• Town of Dexter employees are not eligible for the drawing.
• Winner will be drawn at the regular Council Meeting on January 7, 2016.
• Winner will be notified by telephone or by mail if unable to contact.
• Winner will receive a $25.oo check from the Town of Dexter.
• Check will be issued the next week during the Town’s regular warrant and can be mailed or picked up.
Christmas for Kids Program –
Beginning October 1st, 2015 applications for the “CHRISTMAS FOR KIDS” program will be available. Applications can be picked up at the Dexter Town Office, the General Assistance Office, the Clothes Closet, and from the second floor lobby bookshelf. Please complete one application for each child living in your Dexter home full time.
Please return application in person to Jean Jacobs in the GA office on the second floor. Applications need to be returned between Nov. 2nd and Nov. 30th.
Donations for this program are greatly appreciated. Monetary donations can be given at the Town Office and unwrapped gifts can be left at the Town Office or dropped off with Jean Jacobs in the General Assistance office. For more information please call Jean at 924-7351 X17
TOWN OF DEXTER LOCAL ELECTION RESULTS
TOWN COUNCIL – 3 YEAR
|BLAKE, Michael A.||273*|
|BRIGGS, Adam D.||190|
UTILITY DISTRICT – 3 YEAR
SAD #46 DIRECTORS – 3 YEAR
|CHAPMAN, Galen E.||488*|
SAD #46 DIRECTORS – 1 YEAR
|MANN, Linwood A., Jr.||190|
HAD #4 DIRECTORS – 3 YEAR
STATE OF MAINE ELECTION RESULTS
QUESTION 1 – CITIZEN’S INITIATIVE
QUESTION 2 – BOND ISSUE
QUESTION 3 – BOND ISSUE