Flu shots available at Mayo Practices Tuesday, October 30, 2007 |
DOVER-FOXCROFT - Physician offices in Dover-Foxcroft, Dexter, Milo, Guilford and Corinna associated with Mayo Regional Hospital now have
adequate supplies of flu vaccine and will be providing flu shots to the public in November and December.
- Dover-Foxcroft Family Medicine, flu shots will be available on a walk-in basis at a public clinic scheduled for 8-11 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 10.
- Dexter Internal Medicine, flu shots will be available on a walk-in basis from 1-4 p.m. on Thursdays, starting Nov. 1.
- Dexter Family Practice, flu shots are available by appointment, starting Nov. 6, from 1-3:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Shots will be given in the ground floor lab area of the Reddy Health Center.
- Guilford Medical Associates, flu shots will be available on a walk-in basis at a public clinic Tuesday, Nov. 6, from 1-4 p.m.
- Milo Family Practice, flu shots will be available at a public clinic Tuesday, Nov. 20, from 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- Corinna Family Practice, flu shots will be available to patients by appointment.